Infostretch is looking for a ETL Developer with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience. The position is based in Elkgrove, CA.
- Work closely with Business teams to develop and update the task plan for ETL work
- Good understanding of Talend (must have) and Tibco Scribe (good to have skills)
- Good understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases.
- Good to have Participation and contribution in quality assurance walk through of ETL components
- Good to have Support development teams with performance tuning and troubleshooting issues
- Understands the range of options and best practices for common ETL design techniques such as change data capture, key generation and optimization
- Should be aware of ETL good practices and performance tuning
- Proficient with a database MySQL and IBM Informix
- Should have experience REST API development
- Should be able to understand VB6 code and implement equivalent functionality using Java stack
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study