We are seeking a Sr. Technical Lead - Java with a minimum of 8+ years of experience based in our Vienna VA location.
- Get Involved in analysis, design, implementation, SIT, UAT and support
- Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivated
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Lead the team on technical front.
- Involve in technical discussion with client and design architecture
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability and maintainability
- Convert requirement from client in technical aspects and guide team to implement in proper technical manner with respect to architecture
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] and relevant experience.
- Have knowledge of Solr and Apache lucence
- Hands on experience with RESTful webservice and microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Should have knowledge of different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Should have knowledge of Kafka and container-based deployment like Docker.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability, and scalability when appropriate
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements
- Ability to clearly document complicated technical environments & concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems
- Good analytical skills and aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Required Technical skills : OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, RESTAPI, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), Microservices, Architecture design experience