Full Stack Dev
Infostretch is seeking a candidate with 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise apps in agile modeling. Someone who is a senior resource who can do hands-on with multiple technologies including: Angular.JS, Node.JS, DevOps, Java/J2ee. Someone who loves to get their hands dirty and lead some of the projects directly. Someone who has good communication skills and can start immediately in Pleasanton, CA.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Deep knowledge on one of the JS tech stack (Angular JS, React JS, Node JS) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in one of the JS stack
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Manage multiple stake holders
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise web/mobile app in agile model
- Good resource who can do hands-on on multiple technologies – Angular.JS, Node.JS, Java
- Can get hands dirty and lead some of the PoC Initiatives
- Good to have knowledge on Alex skills or can learn quickly with any of the tech stack
- Good communication skills
- Can start immediately @ Pleasanton office