Designation: Implementation Analyst / Engineer
Department: Enterprise QA
Position Based In: Ahmedabad
Experience: 2 + years
Education: B.E / MCA / MBA
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Implementation engineer you will be responsible for implementing the solution for new clients and also maintaining solution for existing clients. Implementation of the solution involves reviewing requirements / business processes / life cycle solution, configuration of the product and validate the same.
- Configuration / Customizing of application per solution provided.
- Testing of the customization done by executing the business process for valid use case.
- Perform Impact analysis before making any change in the existing system.
- Complete and clear Documentation of the tasks performed
- Timely completions of projects/tasks thru proper follow up.
- Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise, specific to the industry, client processes, applications/utilities and products.
- Handle schedules and escalations appropriately.
- Issue analysis & providing resolution
- Adherence to the deliverable deadlines.
Technical Skill set Requirements
- Knowledge of XML / HTML will be added advantage
- QA knowledge would be an advantage
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good Analytical Skills
- Zeal to learn and work on new technologies