Executive - US recruitment
You will work on our inhouse/Staffing needs for job positions across the US. Your essential job duties and skills will include:
- Minimum 3 years of US Staffing experience.
- Determine applicant skill matrix by studying job duties and job requirements. Develop Boolean search string with tight parameters to ensure the right fit the first time.
- Identify strong candidates via various sources such as resume databases (Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, etc.), job postings, social media campaigns, networking and phone calls.
- Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology used in different technologies
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Resources.
- Must have knowledge on W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, US tax terms.
- Follow full Recruiting Cycle
- Match the candidate’s work status based on the requirement – GC, USC, H1B, EAD, TN permit holders, OPT
- Search and shortlist candidates based on the drawn skill matrix for the requirement
- Contact and qualify candidates by email and phone
- Deal with vendors/candidates professionally and negotiate rates
- Format resumes for submission and follow up for client’s feedback
- Coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews
- Stay in touch with candidates through the hiring process and facilitate candidate closing.
- Must be consistent in preparing & submitting daily/ weekly reports to senior(s)
- Achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the company
Also you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology.
- Solid understanding of technical skills.
- Experience working on Full-time/Contract positions.
- Work in Night Shifts.
- Good candidate sourcing & screening skills. Experience in building Boolean search strings.
- Ability to match candidate skills & experience to the hiring criteria.
- Good phone presence with English speaking fluency and ability.
- Proficiency in email communications with good writing skills.
- Company will provide fixed monthly compensation (DOE) along with stimulating placement incentives.