Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
- Exposure in scripting (PowerShell/Perl/Python/Groovy/Linux shell scripting).
- Experience of using Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline. Experience of bamboo would add advantage.
- Demonstrate experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Chef, or Ansible)
- Experience with containerized technology - docker.
- Experience with AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with AWS Services - IAM, EC2, DynamoDB, S3, S3 Glacier, Storage Gateway, RDS, VPC, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, CLB, Kinesis, Cognito, KMS, ECR, ECS, EKS, Elastic Beanstalk, Database Migration Service, CloudFront, Route 53, Direct Connect, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CloudTrail, OpsWorks, Trusted Advisor, Data Pipeline, AWS Single Sign-On, Certificate Manager, Directory Service, WAF & Shield, Workspaces, etc.
- Experience with the AWS CLI.
- Experience with Unix utilities, configuration, and administration.
- Familiar with modern micro service and serverless architecture pattern.
- Use of tools such as Splunk, ELK, Sentry, New Relic or Matomo for systems monitoring and alerts.
- Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes, docker swarm.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, and Firewalls).
- Experience with Active directory would add advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.