Data Engineer (Data Ops Support)
Infostretch is seeking a Senior Data Engineer (Data Ops Support). This position is based in New York, NY.
- First level contact for incidents/issue reporting
- Customer Interaction with via Email. Each support person to have pager and cell phone.
- Gather the details about the issue faced i.e. problem description and logging an incident/ticket for the same in the Incident management system.
- Send Acknowledgement of incident to client based on the Priority and Severity of the ticket. Response time will depend on the SLAs defined.
- Analyze the issue/incident and try to find the root cause or gather logs and attach it with ticket. If not resolved then send the ticket to L2 support team. Update status to customer.
- Monitor DAGs in production daily at regular interval. In case of failures, analyze them and either re-run DAG or log a ticket for L2 support with
- Interaction with L2 and L3 team to get status of each incidents on daily basis with ETA for resolution. Accordingly customer can be updated on status.
- Support Lead to provide Daily Status Report of
- Incidents either through Report Dashboard in place by Crux (maybe PagerDuty) or via email.
Technical and Soft skills required are:
- Understanding of Incident management process
- Good verbal and written communication
- Data analysis skills
- Understanding of pipeline code/configurations
- Understanding of Airflow and Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes knowledge will be plus.
- Python and Python API knowledge (Beginner level) is plus
- ETL Knowledge is plus
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study