Account Manager PMO
Account Management PMO
Legal and Compliance:
- Creating work orders (SOWs) with modest input from Account Managers
- Coordinates procedural documents and compliance with the legal teams – internally and with the clients.
- Maintaining the log of BCP, Insurance and diversity discussions by account
- Ensure process documentation aligns with the document repository. (Salesforce aligned to legal repository)
- Tracking budget, burn down progress
- Invoice reconciliation with internal and external stakeholders for AR
- Ensure billing on targeted accounts
- Team member onboarding coordination for IT logistics, BGC updates
- Coordination with the recruitment teams internally for progress updates
- Stakeholder awareness about budgets, compliance, team onboarding.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, build credibility and trust, analyze problems and make decisions, and learn continuously.
Candidate must be motivated and self driven
Must be proficient with MS Office tools, such as Word and Excel and PowerPoint
Organized with an orientation toward details
Ability to learn project process quickly
This position requires individuals who are capable of coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously