Mobile Automation Architect
Infostretch is looking for a Mobile Automation Architect with 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering in preferably in a health care setting.
Mobile architect should possess skills that make him/her a subject matter expert in Mobile with an ability to work closely with delivery Team, manage stakeholder relationships, and act as a technology leader within the KP Mobile Organization. This person should also own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement mobile solutions, provide technical & project guidance in various mobile technology areas. Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions
- Team Player with great attitude to liaison with various stake holders of Mobile teams including business, to get things done in a streamlined way
- Testing experience on Mobile platforms - Expertise in iOS, Android, Hybrid, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experience with mobile automation tools like Perfecto (Preferred)/Appium/Calabash
- Expertise in Java is must and knowledge in Ruby on rails, Python etc. programming languages is a plus
- Expertise in Frameworks like Selenium is must and Cucumber is a plus
- Knowledge in Git/Bitbucket
- Expertise in CI tools like Jenkins including Jenkins Setup and Management
- Testing Frameworks - TestNG/Junit is Must. Google Espresso & XCUITest is Plus
- Understand and recommend technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, defining and building a comprehensive strategy for mobile Automation
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps Functional Testing Frameworks with web-services and external APIs
- Ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile applications using iOS, Android etc.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile automated solution
- Knowledge of tools like – Ant/Maven is must
- Knowledge of tools like – JIRA/QC is good
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering in preferably in a health care setting.
- Minimum of three (3) years working on projects related to Mobile architecture.
- Strong working knowledge in a fast-paced Agile based environment
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Technical Leadership & management experience.
- Effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Experience in working with Vendor based model is a plus