Senior Software Engineer (Android)
Infostretch Corporation is seeking Senior Android Developer with a minimum of 6+ years of experience based at Santa Clara, CA location.
Skills and Experience:
- Requires 6+ years of experience in Java.
- At least 5+ years of hands on Android Development
- Excellent Experience working with Google, Android or Mobile Application technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Prior experience in developing retail applications will be big plus.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study