What You Will Be Doing
Our team is looking to add an experienced Unity Developer with C# expertise to its roster. As a Game Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of large clients across multiple platforms. You will play an integral role on the Technology team working across teams, including project management, research, 3D artists, product management and UX/design team. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our simulation platform and develop new tools and applications. Using cutting edge gaming technology, you will be developing a 3D simulation platform built upon a versatile game engine for the purpose of creating realistic and engaging virtual shopping experiences and shopper marketing software.
- Responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining core technology, including tools and engine components.
- Continuous development and improvement of our 3D simulation platform
- Identify pipeline bottlenecks and opportunities for automation.
- Extend the platform to add new game mechanics, fix existing bugs and create new experiences for client-specific projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure coherence of vision and world-class user experience.
- Be a champion for our customer – insisting on the highest standards and creative functional and well-designed tools that delight the end user.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development/ Programming or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years of Unity 3D game development experience C# expertise. VR / AR experience a plus
- Proven experience in shipping either game titles (pc, console, mobile) or 3D applications.
- Experience using other modern game engines including Unreal UDK, CryEngine
- Possess a working knowledge of Object Oriented programming principles and software architecture
- Experience developing on multiple platforms (web, mobile, etc.)
- Passion for game and simulation development and desire to mentor and share your knowledge with others
Sound like you? Don’t be shy. Reach out and let’s start a conversation.
OUR COMPANY & TEAM
About Our Engineering Team
We believe that the best software is software that is in use, in production. We blend craftsmanship and engineering, modern techniques and proven skills, art and discipline. We choose effective practices for our teams. We ship all the time. We look for inspiration everywhere. We lead by example, owning our decisions and outcomes with a commitment to team and company.
What is InContext Solutions?
InContext Solutions provides cutting edge 3D simulations for the shopper insights industry. Using the latest in game technology, our products let users create life-like shopping environments to visualize and test a variety of store concepts. From signage to new product packing, to interactive displays, we allow our users to completely reimagine retail experiences.
About Our Culture & People
Our company is comprised of people who come together to build amazing products for our clients and partners – to do that, we hire forward-thinking individuals (innovators, thought leaders, disruptors, entrepreneurial-spirited folks) who actively want to contribute to our progressive culture. We live and breathe our five core values and actively recognize our peers when they go out of their way to do right by them. We #blaze the trail. We believe #change is absolutely necessary. We have the #courage to be vocal. We cultivate #trust through transparency. We are #unified.