Manager, Client Development
What is InContext Solutions
InContext Solutions is a cutting edge provider of 3D virtual simulations and experiences for the consumer and shopper insights industry. We use the latest in videogame technology and virtual reality (VR) to create life-like shopping environments and deliver actionable, data-driven insights for our customers.
About our Client Development Team
Client Development is responsible for managing our current Fortune 500 consumer goods clients, acting as the primary point of contact for clients, renewing annual agreements and identifying growth opportunities within. Client development also represents the voice of customer for product, marketing and delivery needs. They set the strategy for a cross-functional team across a portfolio of accounts. They create an account plan to achieve financial goals, leveraging client services and insights partners for sales support, project scoping and project delivery success. It is a true team environment, where members rely on each other for subject matter expertise.
The Manager will partner with our VP of Client Development on key CPG growth accounts to assist in expanding our client business through our full suite of shopper marketing solutions. They will work with multiple levels and functions within the company to deliver on client’s strategic goals. The successful candidate will have an “executive level presence” with an aggressive “self-starter” mentality that can thrive in an entrepreneurial fast paced growth environment. They are team players with strong internal and external empathy that allows them to cut through noise and move the business forward efficiently. This position is able to advance your career to the next level in client development and learn from experienced professionals.
- Partner with senior sales executives on client efforts within our largest accounts to expand existing account business. This position and client opportunities will grow as you achieve success with customers.
- Develop the client relationships and drive account expansion leveraging InContext’s entire product and service offering
- Network client organizations, communicate complex value-proposition, qualify customized client solutions with a focus on client outcomes, present and write proposals as well as follow-up quickly.
- Represent VOC (voice of customer) as it relates to the execution and delivery of solutions (SaaS, visualization and market research projects) with a keen ability to align value to clients most pressing needs
- Implement Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business objectives and operating model in order to effectively manage the implementation of solutions across shopper marketing, shopper insights, consumer insights, category management, brand and trade marketing
- Develop ROI positioning, demonstrating the impact of changing key processes from physical to virtual world
- 5+ years of client facing experience, including sales/quota carrying
- Preferably experience either as a vendor to or directly within CPG Category Management, Sales, Shopper Marketing or Insights
- Proven success driving customer growth
- A deep understanding of consumer goods manufacturers and retailers along with Familiarity with shopper research. Experience using data (directly or indirectly) as a solution to solve client’s business issues is a major plus
- An innate sense of curiosity and entrepreneurship, along with a desire to independently solve business challenges with customized solutions
- Motivation and confidence to develop and close new business opportunities within an existing portfolio of clients
- Proven ability to build and develop strong and trusting relationships with clients at all levels
- Candidates must demonstrate drive, ambition and experience carrying quota and achieving goals.