Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Richardson, TX
We’re looking for a creative, proven, smart, solid writer. Maybe you come from the advertising world or maybe you’ve been in-house. You’ll write any and all copy for marketing materials—digital ads, integrated campaigns, landing pages, collateral, website, data sheets, and a variety of other marketing stuff. This position, reporting to Creative Director, helps to build and strengthen the brand, and joins a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers who work to show customers the business value of adopting the NICE inContact contact center platform.
As a Copywriter, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Write. Compellingly. And a lot.
- Proof and edit.
- Concept, write, review, and otherwise bring to fruition marketing content in a variety of media
- Know the ins and outs of the industry, customer segments, and competitive landscape, and write both knowledgably and in-brand-voice to help NICE inContact stand out
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to develop marketing materials
- Reinforce, strengthen, and expand brand guidelines (especially voice/tone), as a member of the elite Brand Police
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and workflows with multiple stakeholders, on deadline
- Elevate the projects you work on—taking others’ ideas (campaign briefs at best, emails sometimes) and making them even better
- Work with the rest of the creative team to concept campaigns
- Defend your work—be able to speak to the Why behind creative choices
- Oversee freelance creatives’ work, checking for on-brand writing and on-target messaging
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Creative/Marketing emphasis preferred
- 5+ years copywriting for advertising agency or in-house marketing team
- A great portfolio with solid, smart, creative work. This is first and foremost. DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT EITHER ATTACHING A PORTFOLIO PDF OR SENDING A LINK TO YOUR WORK ONLINE.
- Exceptional written and verbal (in that order) communication skills. If you don’t have your grammar straight, no one will.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising. If you’ve worked less than that and feel really, really confident in your portfolio, knock yourself out.
- You’ll need to become familiar with our technologies, products, and customers very quickly, so prior experience in technology marketing is very helpful.
- Time management skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Composed under pressure.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Proficient in Word, familiar with the Adobe suite, able to work efficiently within project management software (we use Robohead)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. NICE inContact is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer . We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.