Location: Remote, U.S. - Washington, D.C., Dallas, TX, Salt Lake City, UT
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of highly skilled engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support our omni-channel, interactive communication platform.
- Work on the technical design, development, release and deployment of cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Working with, and supporting, the development team with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation
- Provide operational management and support of Linux and Windows servers and containers, including server hardening, patching, network security and log management to deliver web application and service stacks
- Work with the DevOps Lead and Information Security Manager to ensure that our infrastructure meets compliance requirements and engineering best practices
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members
- Provide on-call/out of hours support, as part of a rota with other team members
- 3+ years of enterprise level experience with AWS and ideally other cloud providers
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux and Windows servers
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and the related DevOps toolchain, ideally in a production environment
- Daily experience using Terraform to provision infrastructure from code
- Experience with Bash shell scripting, MySQL/Aurora
- Security first approach
- Experience maintaining ISO 27001 compliance (or equivalent security standard) a plus
- Familiarity working with various CI/CD solutions – for example, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy Job Description 2
- Experience working with and tuning Microservices at scale, with production workloads
- Enterprise level experience with databases, RDS, RedShift, data warehousing
- Familiarity with any of the following logging, monitoring and alerting tools – CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Splunk, StatusCake, Grafana, PagerDuty
- Scripting - PowerShell, Ruby, Python • Working with Agile teams
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.