- To design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements and backend configurations (SQL and NoSQL).
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues.
- Interact and resolve issues while working with external developer and partner communities
- Knowledge of User authentication and authorization workflows between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application and API development.
- An individual who will act as partner’s advocate and highly customer focused with technical aptitude
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.