.NET Backend Software engineer
.NET Backend Software engineer - Software Engineer II
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Are you excited about agile development and building C# services on Linux and AWS infrastructure? Are you passionate about creating innovative software for a diverse customer base? We’re looking for an energetic Software Engineer to join our collaborative team building backend services for our cloud-native application. Our team works in a nurturing environment utilizing continuous integration and weekly releases to produce high-quality code in small iterations. If you’re interested in working with microservice architecture to provide application services to millions of users worldwide, we’d love to hear from you!
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience building web applications/services
- 2-4 years of experience with C#
- Passion for learning and mentoring
- Passion for troubleshooting problems and determining root-cause
- Comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment
- Comfortable working with remote team members
- Comfortable working with cloud infrastructure
- Strong English communication skills
Skills we apply:
- Create robust, scalable RESTful microservices for use by customers and partners
- Design pragmatic solutions with product managers and stakeholders
- Build cloud services with AWS using Kubernetes or serverless technologies
- Follow and promote AWS best practices for software architecture
- Follow an agile development cycle with 2 week sprints to ship changes iteratively
- Use git for source control and GitHub for code reviews
- Refactor legacy code into modern application patterns
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals
- Evaluate algorithms for cost, efficiency, and robustness
Technologies we use:
- AWS (e.g. IAM, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, …)
- Amazon Aurora MySql database
- Docker and Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- Snowflake data warehouse
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Flexibility in development tools, such as Visual Studio, Rider, or VS Code on Windows, Mac, or Linux
About the team:
We are a collaborative team of engineers with a culture of continuous learning and development. We are well established in the market but still enjoy a high-energy startup-style environment. Software engineers work closely with QA and DevOps teams on projects. We are passionate about our work and everyone on the team is hands-on regardless of their role. We focus heavily on unit and integration testing. Our QA testing is automated, helping us maintain high quality in our software and catch defects early in the development cycle. We work in two week sprints utilizing continuous integration and weekly deployments. We use serverless solutions on AWS when possible. We focus on high availability for our services, minimizing downtime, and service interruptions. We’re constantly optimizing our performance and resource consumption.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional
customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence
on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises
enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.