Sales Enablement Manager
Location: U.K. (EMEA)
The Sales Enablement Manager is part of the Sales Enablement team and report to VP of EMEA Sales. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of sales enablement as assigned by the Sr Director of Sales Enablement and VP of EMEA Sales. He or she develops and delivers training to all roles within the direct sales organization as well as partners when necessary. He or she allocates resources and time to meet project deadlines and fulfill service-level agreements with internal customers. This position establishes operational targets and aligns them with the programs and tactics defined by the director (e.g. project milestones, content usage rates, rep certification rates).
As a Sales Enablement Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Presents training content to large and small audiences of both direct and indirect audiences.
- Supports new hire onboarding programs
- Creates and curates sales role-based training with support from necessary resources
- Tracks and measures sales certification programs for all levels and roles within the sales organization.
- Scopes projects and submits accurate information for project tracking.
- Develops and provides online content for product and sales training, staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as ADDIE, distance and e-learning, in-class demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Develops unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation and develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Develops and tracks testing and evaluation procedures.
- Develops and organizes training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Updates and revises course content and teaching methodology in order to maintain relevancy.
- Maintains familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommends their adoption when appropriate.
- Actively seeks ways to improve content.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years of developing and delivering employee or customer training experience specifically with a sales focus
- Foundation in adult learning styles.
- Experience developing ILT and eLearning training.
- Experience delivering Instructor Led Training and Distance Learning.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong relationship building skills.
- Prior sales experience.
- CustomerCentric Selling Methodology Certification and/or familiarity
- Experience using Adobe Flash, Captivate, Camtasia, or other content developing tools
- Fluent in French and/or German
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.