National Partner Manager
The NICE inContact National Channel Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the NICE inContact revenue goals through an assigned strategic partner. National Partner Managers actively incent, train, and enable their partners and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 25% travel per month.
•Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals in order to maintain inContact monthly revenue goals and forecasts
• Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers
• Ensure expenses are accurately recorded and approved according to the Company's Purchasing, Travel and Credit Card Policies
1. Manage ongoing relationships with assigned partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
2. Work closely with Regional Partner Managers to ensure partner sales coverage
3. 4. Keep partners up-to-date and informed on inContact product changes and strategy.
5. Build and maintain relationships with regional partner managers
6. Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
7. Maintain executive relationships with partner
8. Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
9. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
6+ years sales experience
Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
Experience in relationship management.
Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
Prior experience in Channel Sales preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.