Corporate Sales Account Executive
We are currently in a hyper growth period for organisations that offer their customers the ability to manage and optimize the customer experience and journey. The number of CXO’s on company boards has increased, there is a now a deeper understanding of how your customers experience directly impacts revenue, and increasingly customers are using a multi-channel, referral and review approach to guide their buying decisions. You need to be considering a company to work for who is leading the CX market place for your next career move.
NICE Incontact Company Overview
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
The Corporate Sales Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. The purpose of this position is to exceed quarterly quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center related products, and to provide an immediate response to all informational requests to NICE inContact. This position qualifies prospective customers and sells them on the exceptional value of the NICE inContact suite of solutions. An Corporate Sales Account Executive will effectively leverage all sales channels, and partners when necessary with the resources available to close business.
A Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds a monthly quota of new revenue generated through the sale of NICE inContact software, voice, and data products to SMB and mid market sized businesses
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE inContact
- Qualifies leads from all informational requests and is responsible to develop and drive lead to closure
- Dedicates all efforts necessary to develop new opportunities within assigned territory through networking, cold calling, working with partners, following up with past prospects, and any other possible activities
- Proactively work with Partners to outbound to prospective customer
- Meet with Partners to generate interest, educate on the Nice Incontact portfolio and review current pipeline with that Partner
- Partners with all internal resources including the Marketing team on follow up to Marketing Leads and Pre-sales team on deals in the pipeline
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively within the NICE inContact contact management software tools
- Attends meetings and trainings as required
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Possess flexibility and confidence. Be able to articulate and confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of sales environments
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in working with management software
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Minimal amount of travel required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.