Implementation Manager (CE)
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
About NICE and ContactEngine…
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne suite and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform. Pro-active and omni-channel, ContactEngine leverages artificial intelligence, natural-language processing and machine-learning so that global brands can transform their customer journeys. ContactEngine disrupts the traditional call-centers, just a fraction of the cost to deploy and run, but with three times the customer engagement rate of its manual call-center predecessors. This means that as well as being lower cost, ContactEngine can drive corporate KPIs harder and faster, as well as improve the customer experience.
More about the role:
As a rapidly growing business we are building a professional services team here in Manila. In this new role you will become a ContactEngine expert and advocate, delivering high quality implementations, analysis and support to clients across the globe.
Working initially with both the EU and US teams you will provide implementation and support to our new and existing clients, then when ContactEngine expands into APAC in 2022 the Manila team will also lead the implementation and delivery for local clients.
- Become an expert in ContactEngine solution design consultancy and implementation
- Assist with training of new implementation specialists
- Work with EU and US teams to build and test new customer journeys and conversations from specification using our internal tooling
- Work with clients to collect requirements and advise on solutions
- Monitor journey health and performance
- Audit journeys to identify issues and improvements
- Provide support to EU and US customers
- 3+ years experience in an implementation / professional services / consulting role
- Graduated with a degree in a Computer Science / Business Analytics / Data Analytics type degree
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker
- Engineering Services: skills in specialized technical & functional areas; technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with integration tools
- Additional knowledge and experience in Java and RESTful services a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.