Lead Software Engineer (in test organization)
Lead Software Engineer - in test organization
Location: Salt Lake City, UTA Lead Software Engineer in our test organization creates and executes integration, capacity and security test strategies and test harnesses. This position works under minimal direction and exercises considerable latitude, to develop solutions to complex software testing problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
As a Lead SE, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Design and schedule high quality implementation of test strategies and test harnesses
- Contribute and lead the defining of test strategies across teams
- Provide insight into the development and testability of new products and technologies
- Model and create capacity, integration and security test harnesses
- Contribute to and improve the quality aspect of the Software Development Life Cycle and continuous integration processes
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and Nice CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Nice CXone.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- 10+ years in software testing
- 7+ years in software development
- Experience with the software language C#
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with the Microsoft development and test suite
- Experience with developing Load, Stress and security test harnesses
- Experience with determining resource usage and capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Experience as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of unit test and coded UI test
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge design patterns or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design
- Working knowledge of continuous integration
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.