Tech Lead Site Reliability Engineer
NICE is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer for our QM/WFM Solutions. Candidates will work supporting large complex enterprise software clients; have applications, server, SQL, network background and excellent problem-solving skills..
The Site Reliability Engineer works as an operational resource for a specific software application or suite of applications and accompanying infrastructure. This includes implementation of new systems as well as providing mid-level and escalation support for other groups and working to resolve production issues in conjunction with development, operational, and architectural resources.
- Follow architectural design to install, configure and validate the system build.
- Work with various NICE departments (Support, Product management, R&D) and customers around the globe for end-to-end resolution of issues
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the entire problem resolution process, through frequent customer updates
- Conduct thorough and detailed troubleshooting to provide quality support to the client, and minimize escalations
- Strong Account Management skills
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities as required
- Work in accordance with NICE support process, procedures, contractual SLA's.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- 4+ years of experience working within application or software support and/or installation.
- 2+ years of experience working within public or private cloud environments.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Windows based environment including both production and personal systems.
- 6+ years communicating in English in a technical field.
- Experience working with WFO related software (WFM, QM, Etc…)
- Experience in Web Applications support
- Experience in Database Troubleshooting and Tuning (MS SQL)
- Experience as IT (Network and system) that worked on Server issues mainly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer support serving global customers
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Team player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.