Business Intelligence Engineer I
Business Intelligence Engineer I
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Business Intelligence Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains models for the NICE inContact BI platform. Key responsibilities include design and development in all tiers of the NICE inContact BI platform, including (but not limited to) data modelling, building reports, SQL optimization, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other Business Intelligence engineers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer I, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Works with product management and customers to define the data requirements
- Designs models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration)
- Works with the team to aggregate large data sets for use within NICE inContact solutions
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries
- Works on database analysis, design, and build effort
- Designs maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Works with the BI team for the successful completion of a project.
- Mentors interns and new hires.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Developer role
- Expert SQL skills required
- Working experience with Windows and Microsoft SQL Server (including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Working Experience dealing with large data sets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
- MCAD/MCSD/MCDBA/OCP Certifications
- Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i
- SQL Navigator
- Microsoft Office
- .NET technologies
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.