UX Interaction Designer
UX Interaction Designer (Digital Acceleration Team)
Location: Utah Hybrid schedule 2 days on 3 remote
The Sr. UX-IXD position takes a rough idea of a product from creation and ideates, researches, iterates, and walks it through to release. This position utilizes your expert-level interaction design skillset and help creates top tier cloud-based software.
As a Sr. UX Interaction Designer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Rapid visualization (sketching, paper prototyping, story boarding)
- Creates flow charts, site maps, content inventory, information architecture
- Creates complex interaction models
- Effectively communicates with stake holders
- Able to facilitate a usability study/plan, coordinate
- Create motion studies
- Analyze and document research findings including personas
- Leads field/remote research using various methodologies
- Engage with team members in critiques and pin-ups
- Effectively document interaction models for development's consumption
- Explore multiple concepts for new features
- Project time estimating
- Bachelor's degree in User Expereince Design or related field or related work experience required.
- 7+ years of User Experience Design
- Experience with software development (SAAS knowledge a plus)
- Working knowledge with a Design Language System
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML principles
- Ability to lead field/remote research using various methodologies
- Knowledge of the UX process
- Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq or other wireframing tools
- Interactive Prototyping Software (UX Pin, Axure)
- Microsoft Office
- Portfolio displaying examples of sketches, wireframes, interaction models and final visuals
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.