Circuit Provisioning Engineer
Circuit Provisioning Engineer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
A Circuit Provisioning Engineer is responsible for initiating and completing orders to RespOrg/port, route and provision inbound number services to the NICE inContact network through internal and external carrier systems. These inbound services include local and toll free numbers for global markets. Provisioning Specialists are also responsible for port-away orders, as well as change and disconnection orders in the same systems where service would have been originally provisioned. This position monitors orders placed and received for completeness and accuracy.
As a Circuit Provisioning Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Operate within the processes and framework defined for provisioning of NICE inContact's local and toll free number services.
- Manage move, add, change and disconnection orders (MACDs) within queues. Document, in detail, all activities related to MACDs, within the company's order queuing systems.
- Efficiently handle routine and escalated or expedited orders, managing time effectively so as to maintain completion of all orders within published SLAs.
- Participate in customer go-live activities as needed. This may include hot-cut activities, engagement of carriers if services provisioned in those networks are not properly functional, rerouting on an ASAP basis, etc.
- Communications, both verbally and in writing, should be clear and easy to understand for team members outside the department, as well as customers and sales partners who are less familiar with provisioning processes and concepts.
- Efficiently handle emails directed to you as an individual contributor, as well as those that reach a group email queue. Emails to the group queue often require additional actions to be taken and Associate Provisioner must be comfortable responding to those inquiries.
- Contact customers, other NICE inContact team members, or even sales partners to resolve discrepancies in paperwork information, technical questions or clarifications, performing these tasks within the limits of CPNI rules.
- Perform a variety of tasks in Provisioning or other departments as dictated by management.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Back up other team members as needed during absences.
- Work with leadership to understand department and company goals, then set personal goals and objectives. Personal/departmental/company goals will be communicated by leadership and it is expected that all members of the Provisioning team will actively seek to achieve the personal goals defined therein.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year provisioning inbound number services or 1 year of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to work within published service level agreements and meet deadlines
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency serving in a team environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure, handling escalated order requests
- Experience handling email and scheduling appointments through Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of MIcrosoft Excel and Word
- Experience managing a ticketing/work order/case queue in Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience effectively prioritizing work from multiple sources (such as a queuing system, email, phone calls, instant messaging system, etc)
- Data Entry Experience
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.