This position will be a part of the Sales Enablement team. The Sales Enablement team works closely with SMEs, Sales Engineering, and Sales Leadership to design and develop a variety of effective and engaging online and live training courses for inContact employees, partners, and customers. This position also involves creating pro-active and responsive training solutions to meet needs while seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, operational, and organizational performance.
1. Works with Manager Sales Enablement, Sales Enablement team, and Sales Leadership to understand needs and determine requirements.
2. Development of project plans and curriculum.
3. Scopes projects accurately and submits accurate information for project tracking in a timely manner.
4. Develops e-learning courses using available tools.
5. Develops and provides online and live training for sales training, staff development programs, channel partner training, using knowledge of adult learning methods (i.e.the ADDIE model), e-learning, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
6. Assists with the management of special events relating to Sales Enablement or Sales Operations.
7. Come up with unusual or creative ideas about a given topic or situation, and develop creative ways to solve problems.
8. Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
9. Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
10. Design and perform needs assessments and training evaluations.
11. Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, as well as relationship building skills.
12. Continue to update and revise course content and teaching methodology in order to maintain currency and relevance.
13. Maintain familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids, and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommend their adoption when appropriate.
14. Actively seek ways to improve online content.
15. Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
16. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor of Science in Business, Marketing, Communications, related field, or equivalent experience required.
• 2-3 years experience in creating and delivering blended training solutions.
• Training and e-Learning development using programs suchs as Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, and similar content authoring tools.
• Experience in Instructional Design.
• Information research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new updates to e-Learning technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Experience presenting to large (200+) groups .
- Experience video recording trainings/meetings.
- Experience publishing within Learning Management Systems.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.