Manager Marketing Operations
Manager Marketing Operations
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Marketing and Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for local management oversight within Marketing and Sales Operation teams, as well as project and operations management for the marketing organization.
A Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Help support marketing projects through administration of a project management system (RoboHead).
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members to ensure project schedules and tasks remain updated.
- Help to maintain marketing project SLAs by working directly with project requestors and approvers on any outstanding items.
- Maintain the project management system by regularly auditing for completed or canceled projects needing to be archived.
- Own the marketing operations contract, invoice and purchase order process, working directly with Finance and Legal teams to move documents from initiation to approval.
- Provide local management oversight of team members within Marketing and Sales Operations, to include the completion and coordination of administrative managerial responsibilities.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- Project Management or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years' experience in marketing or project management
- 3+ years’ managing employees in a high-tech company
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Organizational and project management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete according to tight deadlines
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Experience with a project management tool (RoboHead)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function.
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Quick-acting and creates a sense of urgency when needed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Demonstrated self-starter who is detail-oriented, logical, and energetic.
- Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
- 4+ years using Marketo, Eloqua, Unica, Aprimo or comparable product.
- 2+ years importing and exporting data in a SFDC environment.
- Experience with project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to communicate via, written, oral, and visual media.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.