- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Re-create, analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose incidents. Determine root cause of incidents (configuration, defect, misuse)
- Liaise with other developers and product owners on corrective actions or viable workarounds to resolve incidents. Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- Capable of fixes, code enhancements, and optimization
- Respond to direct and indirect inquiries based on client service level agreements.
- Perform call management, including logging, monitoring, updating, prioritizing and resolving calls, emails and indirect inquiries in a timely fashion
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support RCA on various client and internal initiatives
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend
Qualifications / Education:
- 5+ years of recent experience in .NET experience building client side applications.
- Experience with the Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Code, Postman,
- Deep understanding of the C# language and its APIs, OOPS, Threading technology & Design Patterns
- Familiarity with source control and development IDEs
- Experience with Webservices/REST is must.
- Knowledge of Developer tools like TFS, Bitbucket, Jira etc.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.