Software Engineer II
Software Engineer II
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Mentors interns and new hires
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
To land this gig you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2-5 years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++, Delphi
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with call centers
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.