Senior Programme Manager / Customer Success Manager
We’re looking to hire a Senior Programme Manager / Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team. Our customers invest a significant amount of money on ContactEngine services – we have to ensure that money is invested wisely, and you will be at the centre of making that happen.
- Your client will see you as a trusted advisor because you understand their business, their key business drivers and you know how to effectively deliver business value.
- You will work in partnership with Sales and Technology teams to validate opportunities and, plan, test and implement new proactive conversations in the ContactEngine product.
- Acting as the voice of the customer you put yourself in their shoes ensuring that conversations and journeys flow seamlessly and coherently at all stages.
- Being accountable for the end-to-end delivery of complete customer journeys as well as delivery of agreed business outcomes.
- You will analyse the performance of proactive conversations to ensure KPIs are being met and to identify improvement opportunities (some of this can be done using our reporting tool, but some will need more hands-on analytics), and taking this right through into presentation of findings.
- Using the knowledge and network you acquire through constant engagement with your client and their business to generate leads and opportunities to grow the account by agreeing a roadmap of continuous improvements.
Who we’re looking for
In terms of the type of person that we’re looking for, you will be:
- Commercially astute
- Driven to deliver
- Strong attention to detail
- Curious with a passion for learning
- A keen problem solver
- Have professional pride and take ownership of your own work
- Thrive on working in a team
Now, at this point most companies would list the specific skills for the role that you must have. We’re a little more interested in the right culture and the right passion for brilliance. There are of course a few things that we would like you to demonstrate a strong aptitude for. Don’t worry if you have a couple of gaps – we are more interested in your ability to learn and grow in the role.
- Proven experience steering large and complex projects end-to-end in an IT or SaaS environment
- Strong partnerships through excellent client relationship management
- Demonstrably strong commercial awareness including the creation of client business cases
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work streams concurrently and operate effectively under intense time and business pressure
- Proven experience designing digital customer journeys and improving digital processes
- Technical skills in data analysis. You will be very used to using excel to manipulate large data sets and prove your case
- You can communicate, present and influence senior stakeholders and sponsors at blue chip organisations. You articulate technical information in a non-technical way
What you’ll get out of it
Your starting salary will be competitive. In addition to which you will get:
- Valuable skills in an award-winning, highly successful scale-up tech organisation
- The opportunity to pursue certifications/qualifications relevant to your role
- Mentorship and support from a senior team member
- A flexible working environment – it really doesn’t matter where you work (except we do ask that you come to customers premises at least once a week). We also have a core and ever-present team in London (well, until this virus hit we did)
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.