Specialist Software Engineer(Scala)
- Strong experience in Scala programming language(OOP + Functional Programming)
- Experience in Akka framework and Play framework
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable Microservices
- Experience with Angular 7 or similar java script framework
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with AWS is highly desirable
- EC2, ECS, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, Cloud Formation, Mysql Aurora, Elasticache(Redis), IAM,S3, Lambada, VPC, DynamoDB
- Knowledge if Java and Java based frameworks is desirable
- Knowledge of CI/CD and modern devops practices
- Understanding of Agile - SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Drive and document low-level detailed design
- Code, write automated unit and integration test
- Perform design and development of web based and event based applications
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Interact with product management/customers/partners to define project features and requirements.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry's best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.