Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Our strategy team is looking for a driven Sr. Business Analyst to support our strategic business initiatives that propel a fast-growing business in a fast pace industry. This position will report directly to the Director of Strategic Business Development and will have the opportunity to engage senior management throughout the organization.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, your role may include the following:
- Financial planning, modeling and forecasting
- Reporting and analysis: create meaningful analysis and reports to support decision making which may be presented in business reviews, executive updates or in support of a strategic project
- Creating cost/benefit analyses in support of corporate projects, while providing methods for management to assess the financial impact of a decision to the bottom line.
- Special Projects: you will need to be agile as new projects, initiatives, and opportunities present themselves.
- You’ll need to be able to learn about new technologies or concepts independently and quickly
- Modeling: you will help build models that would project growth of new business, impact of pricing changes, competitive situations, NPV and ROI of strategic initiatives.
- Data analysis: the business will look to you to help understand, analyze, and draw conclusions from data to assist in decision making. Data will be gathered from multiple sources – financial systems, CRM pipeline, billing etc. and insights may come from where they intersect.
- Work as a business analyst to identify key functional elements and requirements, as well as developing processes and procedures for reporting to management the results of implemented projects for evaluation.
- Business Partnering: you will work closely with business leaders throughout the organization. Leaders will look to you to provide meaningful insights.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 3+ years experience in consulting, banking, finance or a 5+ years experience as a business analyst or program manager
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot table, lookups etc.)
- Experience with creating engaging presentations using PowerPoint
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc and other business systems such as CRM
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities combined with strategic and critical thinking
- Independent and self driven
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Desire to work in a team environment
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.