Sales Development Intern
Sales Development Intern
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE CXOne Sales Development Intern is responsible for generating new business opportunities. Sales Development Interns utilize and develop professional sales skills to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning, and any other relevant information and input that data into the database. This information is used to penetrate the company with the intent of securing an opportunity to pass to the sales team.
As a Sales Development Intern, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities through lead follow-up and prospecting of potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in the NICE CXOne contact management software tools.
- Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future NICE CXOne products and services offered.
- Interact as necessary with assigned territory sales team.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Junior or Senior in a Marketing, Business Management, or related program.
- Coursework or experience relating to: marketing, communications, business management.
- Previous experience with customer service.
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.