Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Hoboken, NJ (Office Based)
Are you a storyteller with a little flair for drama and the technical chops to understand the unique customer value our cloud platform provides? Do you have a deep understanding of cloud services, communications protocols, and architecture components? Are you a role up your sleeves team player? If you are all that and “self-driven go-getter” is your middle name, then get ready to put your customer and technical prowess into play! Product marketing is critical in shaping an understanding of what we do, and why. As a product marketing manager, you understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how we can solve those for them. You form the core of that critical message for customers and sales with activities designed to increase sales growth including go-to-market planning and execution; product launch; internal and external communications, including product-related thought leadership; integrated campaign execution; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey.
You will work closely with our marketing, engineering, product, and sales teams and will be responsible for product marketing content and representing NICE CXone Customer Analytics and serve as a subject matter expert for customer and prospect engagements. As owner of the messaging for the analytics portfolio, you will need to translate highly technical products, features, and functionality into key market messages to drive revenue.
- Translate technical products, key features and functionality into key market messages
- Maintain overall responsibility for our NICE CXone Customer Analytics product marketing plans and communications strategy
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets
- Monitor and analyze customer needs and technology trends
- Interact across Marketing on integrated campaign activities, provide input as subject matter expert
- Drive all marketing-related product launch and software release activities for assigned product(s)
- Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
- Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and use
- Clearly communicate product, pricing, packaging and promotion updates to internal audiences
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master's Degree Business or Marketing preferred.
- 4+ years experience in software product marketing required.
- Highly technical with an understanding of voice and of the customer.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities.
- Ability to work cross functionally with peer group and management in order to achieve goals
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Experience in contact center market or related industry is preferred.
- Experience in Customer Analytics
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions a plus.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.