Competitive Enablement Manager
Competitive Enablement Manager
Direct & Channel Marketing Teams
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Have you ever worked in sales and received so many emails from Marketing, Product, and Sales Enablement (not to mention your actual prospects) that you felt overwhelmed? Or have you worked in Marketing and have experience creating plenty of awesome content that goes largely ignored by the sales channels? Ever wanted to be involved in helping to bridge the communication gap that sometimes exists between Sales and Marketing?
- Understand the difficult job the sales channels have in finding relevant content when they need it
- Have been involved with creating content for sales or channel partners who sometimes struggle to find value in the asset
- Love collaborating with others and would love to help create a better process for content management and sales enablement for a global sales team (direct and channel partners), product, and marketing
…then this job is for you!
Come join the Marketing team at NICE as the Competitive Enablement Manager. As the title indicates, will assist in creating competitive marketing content for our internal sales teams and external channel partners. Examples of content creation would include competitive differentiators, product specific value props, new product launch materials, and channel marketing specific collateral. This person will also consult with sales, marketing, and channel partners to determine the best methods to deliver and maintain marketing and product related content.
This individual will support all of Marketing in coming up with the best strategy for providing information, content, and tools to the NICE CXone sales channels (global, direct, and channel), to help them beat the competition. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and will use assessment scores, ratings, direct feedback, and content usage reports to make data-driven decisions about what type of content is most effective in helping to win more business.
As a Competitive Enablement Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Help to create collateral for internal sales teams and channel partners specific to competitive differentiators, product value props, new product launch documentation, partner SPIFF programs, and more.
- Help to create a development plan (including documentation, tracking, production management) and a calendar based on integrated marketing campaigns and themes, business priorities, product launches, and other events as needed.
- Work with a cross-functional teams to ask the right questions and brainstorm solutions to problems with the communication flow between product, marketing, and sales channels, with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to identify clear goals for sales enablement content, measuring effectiveness, monitoring performance, and suggesting improvements.
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis to synthesize findings into recommendations, tests, and actionable next steps. Make recommendations for new and existing sales enablement content.
- Act as a champion of alignment with the teams to explain the reasoning for the strategy and promote user awareness and team collaboration.
- Become the subject matter and audience expert in terms of how to deliver content most effectively, including the effective use of new and existing tools and delivery methods, to various sales teams across all segments (SMB, Mid-Market & Enterprise) and all channels globally (Direct and Partner).
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master's Degree Business or Marketing preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales enablement role or content/product marketing required.
- Self-managed along with a strong ability to work in groups and across functional teams (sales & marketing)
- Strong communicator
- Highly analytical
- Sales enablement, ideally supporting the Customer Centric Selling methodology
- Strong business acumen
- Highly organized
- Comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- Knowledge of existing sales enablement tools such as High Spot a plus but not required
- Experience in Contact Center and Customer Service industry landscape is preferred.
ABOUT NICE: NICE makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.