Sr Demand Generation Campaign Manager (ABM)
Sr Demand Generation Campaign Manager (ABM)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, or Richardson, TX
NICE inContact is looking for a high-performing, self-driven, creative Senior Demand Generation Campaign Manager to deliver complex, multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of the NICE inContact contact center platform. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you'll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers that drive the cross-functional orchestration of integrated marketing campaigns to accelerate quality outcomes for the business by delivering segment specific KPIs (leads, MQLs and pipeline). You'll also take the lead on driving the development and execution of measurable, high-impact Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives to successfully engage target accounts, leading to the generation of qualified pipeline/opportunities for the sales force.
This role is critical to reaching aggressive demand generation goals and requires the ability to manage multiple B2B campaigns across channels (digital, webinars, content syndication, email, direct mail, etc.), balancing quantitative and qualitative data inputs to create smart campaigns, optimize budget dollars, and deliver desired results while working under tight deadlines.
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to awareness, lead acquisition, engagement and nurture campaigns.
- Manage the cross-functional planning, development and timely execution of campaigns with key stakeholders, including product marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, creative and marketing operations; collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Create campaign briefs that clearly communicate purpose and goals; drive campaign implementation through the development and management of detailed project and budget plans; track program results to measure program success and drive optimization recommendations.
- Drive the ongoing alignment of Sales and Marketing through the orchestration of ABM initiatives and target account focused campaigns.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required. MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, with prior success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs and campaigns across products and segments.
- Experience with modern marketing principles, practices, optimum mix of tactics, and vehicles for targeting Enterprise named account preferred (1:1, 1:few, and 1:many campaigns).
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and account-based marketing (ABM) platforms (SFDC, Marketo and Demandbase preferred)
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to deliver the most relevant insights that accurately describe the campaign performance, the account metrics and the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline) are critical functions of this role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required with a strong bias toward proactive and clear communication of expectations and deadlines to internal audiences.
- Collaborative in nature and desire to wor as a team; comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional marketing teams, Executives and customers.
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources.
- An acute understanding for the impact of design and copywriting, and an exceptional ability to identify good design and copy; strong email copywriting skills will give you an advantage.
- Understanding of campaign messaging, nurture programs, value propositions, assets and content marketing.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, detail oriented and is highly metrics focused
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.