Principle AWS Solutions Architect
Principal AWS Solutions Architect
What You'll Do
- Work closely with infrastructure and software architecture to design and create solution architecture approaches covering profound technical aspects of the implementation
- Create a unified strategy for cloud governance, automation, security, implementation, operations, and best practices.
- Conduct cloud solutions architecture reviews based on AWS WAF
- Provide oversight on the development efforts to implement solutions you have architected and provide technical help as needed
- Research and remain current with industry cloud trends and best practices\
- Be a thought leader for promoting cloud solutions and hybrid cloud
- Advocate for information security policies, standards, and controls and be an enabler to the business while managing risk appropriately.
- Ten years of experience with one or more major cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Ten years plus Large-scale development or application engineering with coding experience
- Six year plus experience designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes or ECS and EKS.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and self-healing approaches.
- Deep expertise in solution architecture including microservices, relational and non-relational databases, front-end and back-end technologies
- Six plus years leading Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, and Automated Deployments.
- Experience with Source Control (Git) and DevOps automation tools
- Experience working with three or four nines highly scalable mission-critical architectures
- Leadership abilities experience recommending competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in, and deliver commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, Node.JS, C#
- You a technical leader who has architected, implemented and successfully launched significant cloud services and application
- You are comfortable with a level of ambiguity and capable of driving for clarity
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced startup culture, value teamwork, and have a growth mindset.
- You are hands-on and enjoy both design and development and interacting with stakeholders and working across organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
- 15 years of industry experience
- Professional AWS Solutions Cloud Architect Certification is highly desirable
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.