NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We do this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE CXone™ is the world’s cloud contact center software leader with the #1 cloud customer experience platform. NICE CXone™ combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne team and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI. We are looking for a UX/UI Engineer to join our growing team of highly skilled engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support our omni-channel, proactive communication platform. You will be working in multidisciplinary team with other professionals delivering high quality and secure software within an Agile delivery framework. Location will primarily be remote, with occasional travel to our London offices (or other sites if required).
- Write, test and maintain code which adheres to internal guidelines and industry best practices.
- Ensure applications are built to modern security standards.
- Ensure applications are built in line with specified designs.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Write automated tests to ensure code has the appropriate level of test coverage.
- Take part in code reviews (as reviewer and reviewee).
- Participate and contribute in team Scrum ceremonies.
- Coach/mentor other members of the team.
- At least 3 years of Angular experience.
- Proven ability to create and implement visually appealing application user interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with using pre-processors (SASS).
- Experience with writing frontend unit & integration tests.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Marble Testing.
- OO programming languages and frameworks such as .NET.
- Other front-end frameworks (React/Vue.js).
- Package managers and task runners.
- ES6 syntax.
- CI/CD pipelines.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.