Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
Corporate Recruiter (CONTRACT)
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION ONLY
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Corporate Recruiter reports to the Manager Talent Acquisition and performs recruiting duties for NICE inContact including working effectively with management in the hiring of exempt and non-exempt positions. This position also oversees the new hire process including: company career site, job requisitions, job postings, budget verification and approval, prescreening candidates, managing the interview process with hiring managers, creating effective behavioral and high-impact interview guides and candidate reference checks and cognitive assessments. The role requires heavy attention to detail and management of the applicant tracking system assuring all candidates are tracked in the ATS and that it is an efficient recruiting and reporting tool. The recruiter manages the candidate experience from first impression to final interaction, always projecting NICE inContact reputation and brand.
As a Corporate Recruiter, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Responsible for all recruiting activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent. Corporate recruiter capable of providing consultative recruiting for both operational and technical teams. Build a talent community with critical skills needed to move the business forward.
- Develop candidate interest for available positions through aggressive sourcing technique.
- Database Mining
- Perform Boolean queries and advanced searches (Xray) for passive candidates
- Utilize market research to formulate targets and drive sourcing activities
- Build strategic programs and/or influence groups to entice talent
- Develop and leverage a network of referrals
- Build and maintain talent pipelines
- Create and lead marketing campaigns
- Articulate company offerings to entice and persuade candidates
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Create targeted messaging
- Craft enticing job announcement
- Create high-impact interviewing guides and candidate experiences
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to gauge talent trends and create a competitive advantage
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- 3-5 years proven successful recruiting experience at all job levels and types
- 3-5 years experience implementing and maintaining applicant tracking software
- Successful experience working in a service-driven culture
- Skilled in HR law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
- Previous experience training managers in hiring process including interviewing
- Intermediate Excel and MS Word skills
- Intermediate experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.