Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Answer and route incoming calls on multi line system.
- Greet visitors and direct appropriately; maintain visitor log. Issue and track visitor and temporary employee entry badges.
- Provide building directions if needed
- Make permanent badge or assign temporary badge
- Reserve workspace (if needed)
- Respond to email directed to Receptionist.
- Maintain/update company photographs and nameplates.
- Operate online company store; track store inventory; process orders - Ensures accuracy in Employee Store order processing and validates that the proper inventory has been ordered, received and delivered to the employees.
- Order and distribute business cards.
- Maintain receptionist training manual, this includes things such as but not limited to: process documentation on receptionist duties, security systems, using phone technology, creating and maintaining badges and badge system, key facilities contacts.
- Coordinate HR & Payroll assistance for employees at the Ohio site with onsite HR or HQ in Utah.
- Coordinate Facilities assistance under the direction of the corporate facilities group.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXOne policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, employees and visitors in and outside of NICE CXOne.
- Mail – Incoming and Outgoing - Receive and direct packages and mail delivery.
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Familiarity using PBX phone systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook email & Calendaring, Word and Excel
- 45 wpm typing speed
- 2 years’ office administration experience
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.