Sales Engineer II
Sales Engineer II
*This is a remote position. You will supporting customers on The West Coast
A successful Sales Engineer will work consultatively as a trusted advisor with prospective and existing customers to identify the company’s business goals and drivers to creatively design sustainable CXone solutions that solve the defined business challenges.
Sales Engineers will
- Have hands on exposure the latest exciting technology trends in creating, managing, and improving CX for our customers – including AI, Bot, Voice Biometrics, Real Time Analytics, and Interactive Guidance and more!
- Have direct involvement working with customers to understand their business strategies, enabling us to help them achieve company goals and outcomes through the use of CXone solutions.
- Be innately curious, with a passion and eagerness to have hands on technology. Build and create solutions that help customers meet their CX objectives.
- Have the desire to work independently, flexibly and possess critical thinking in creative solutioning for our customers
- Be able to create a customized demo and have the opportunity to tell the story that showcases the solution in a persona and value-based manner for the applicable customer roles of CXone
- Discover customer needs that translate into hands-on workshops, sandbox experiences, or proofs of concept to help customers realize the value of CXone
- Have access to a collaborative, team-oriented environment, along with access to other internal resources across the organization to help you understand and solve complex technical challenges while participating and contributing in key areas of experience and strength.
- Have access to actively participate in learning from hands on CXone Product training, workshops, including live, on-demand and in person, learn competitive offerings that allow you to continue to be a trusted advisor to the customer while ensuring value is realized from our solution.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, cross functional team while being able to multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented – both oral and written.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of security, how it applies to our customers security needs and able to articulate a solution that meets their needs, both in design, transit, and at rest.
- Have existing experience in SaaS or experience working with Cloud products.
- Have 2-5 years of work experience, preferred experience in technical training, implementation, integrating to CRMs or DBs, other software implementation or development/coding experience
- Ability to travel up to 75% including overnight travel as required
- Have bonus experience with REST, JSON, and APIs
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.