Enterprise Tools Engineer
Enterprise Tools Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Tools Engineer will assist in the support and maintenance of the enterprise management tools in use at inContact. This includes serving as the first or primary contact for the support of these tools.
- Work closely with other groups to ensure that enterprise management tools work correctly and meet business needs.
- Monitor requests and tickets for the group and ensure they are addressed in a timely fashion; Keeps customers updated on their requests and applicable project status.
- Administer and help maintain assigned tools.
- Continue to learn how to administer additional tools and expand capabilities with current supported tools.
- Keep documentation up to date on group and tool standards, processes and procedures
- Escalate issues to management as required in a timely manner.
- Backup other team members as needed.
- Manage assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion.
- Work with Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Help identify and resolve issues with enterprise management tools.
- May occasionally need to work after business hours and weekends for implementations, upgrades, etc.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical or support role
- Experience supporting multiple solutions with different users
- Experience successfully working under time constraints and deadlines
- Basic computer and networking knowledge
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Proven ability to learn new skills
- Good analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Enterprise Management tools from HP, BMC, CA or IBM
- Experience working with vendors to resolve issues with their software
- Coding/scripting experience
- Automation experience
- Testing and performance analysis skills
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.