Sr. Product Manager
Sr. Product Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote
The NICE inContact Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of comprehensive solutions throughout the product lifecycle. This includes: Ideation, Analysis, Planning, Development, Launch and Adaptation. This position will require a close, collaborative relationship with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure sales and customer satisfaction goals are met while aligning with the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Specifically, this leader in the Product Management team would be responsible for the strategy and execution of Digital Applications and Channels integration throughout the CXone Suite. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management for Digital Engagement.
As a Sr. Product Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Development and maintenance of the strategy for a comprehensive solution that aligns with company and business unit goals and priorities.
- Perform market and competitive research and data analysis for current and future products. May involve primary research, secondary research and validation through visits to customers and prospects.
- Develop initiatives with strong, clear business cases.
- Maintain active product owner role under Scrum methodology.
- Work with engineering, architecture and other stakeholders from across the company to asses Initiative implications across the organization
- Develop, maintain and communicate the roadmap for the solution.
- Drive the solution development with R&D, Partners, and QA, ensuring an on-time and quality deliverable
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with Program Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Services to ensure a well-executed launch
- Maintain a healthy product backlog, aligned with business unit goals and priorities to constantly feed engineering
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert for your area of responsibility
- Possible domestic and international travel to customer and non-customer sites (25%).
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- 6+ years of product management/marketing experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently with a heightened sense of urgency and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and convey technical information to both technical and executive audiences
- Ability to develop positive, healthy, honest and authentic working relationships, where you employ active listening, and are still able to challenge and question concepts and proposals
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience.
- Understanding of the broader Contact Center (CCaaS) domain and the implications for Digital Channels
- Self Service and Agent-Assisted applications and solutions
- Understanding of Agent and Contact State Models
- Experience with Data Models and understanding of the data implications for CCaaS Reporting, WFM, WEM and Analytics
- Experience with BOTs, Workflow Management tools, or RPA
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and SalesForce
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.