Director Strategic Business Development
The Director Strategic Business Development is responsible for managing and growing all channel aspects of the company. This includes managing existing Partner and Emerging channels as well as devising new channel strategies where necessary and building organizations and processes needed to support those efforts. The Director Strategic Business Development will lead the channels teams to meet the corporate channel sales goals.
Responsible for tracking leads, opportunities, revenue and commissions on deal flow between NICE inContact and its channels.
- Manage/Leverage/Motivate/Support all direct reports
- Develop proposals and contracts for partner contract pricing arrangements while interfacing with legal and EVP Sales regarding proposals in initiatives.
- Identify and recruit new channel partners.
- Oversee business development for Channels.
- Provide sales enablement training and ensure partners have all the required tools to sell and service NICE inContact customers.
- Devise co-marketing strategies to expand joint market opportunities.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets.
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on NICE inContact product changes and strategy.
- Develop processes and methods for tracking bi-directional deal flow between NICE inContact and alternative partners.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the Operations department's goals and objectives. Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Responsible for recruiting, and onboarding new team members.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.Master's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
12+ years sales experience, preferably in a channel management role.
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- 2+ years management experience
- Ability to train sales partners on products and services.
- Advanced MS Word Skills, Intermediate Excel and Access.
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking.
Experience working independently with little to no direct supervision on site.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.