DevOne Developer Evangelist
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The DEVone Developer Evangelist designs, develops, tests and supports DEVone strategic applications/integrations. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE inContact technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of DEVone partner integrations and applications, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting partners and developers for integration with NICE inContact CXone Platform. The DEVone Support Evangelist also participates in the education of DEVone Partners including webinars, creation of instructional manuals, company events, and public appearances.
- Consult with, coach, and advise DEVone Partner Developers regarding Partner integration projects that use the NICE inContact API’s.
- Promote best practices in using API’s and the NICE inContact Platform and Services.
- Provide guidance on project architecture and design, in accordance with NICE inContact API use policies and best practices.
- Assist in the Product Certification process for DEVone Partner products that are candidates for listing on the NICE inContact CXone Exchange Marketplace.
- Assist in assessing DEVone Partner Developers who seek to be certified according to public NICE inContact Developer Certification guidelines and requirements.
- Assist the API Documentation team in ensuring completeness, accuracy, and availability of API documentation, sample code, and templates, as needs are defined in conjunction with NICE inContact Product Management and R&D personnel.
- Assist with Developer Support as needed by answering questions, identifying and validating bugs, and working with R&D to prioritize and release bug fixes in the API and related platform services.
- Make public appearances at company and industry events, leading webinars, training sessions, etc.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Always follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
- Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Experience in multiple software languages, including multiples of the following:
- Microsoft .NET languages, notably C#
- Java, Scala
- Experience with multiples of the following frameworks and systems:
- Angular, React, and/or Vue
- HTML5 Web Workers
- Experience with developing window services, window clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience with one or more of the following public cloud services/platforms:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Salesforce, Heroku
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP socket communication and/or VoIP technologies
- Experience with RDBMS’s/SQL Databases, and/or No-SQL databases
- Experience with github
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience with multiple design and architecture patters
- Experience with Kubernetes (or public cloud versions)
- Experience with Kinesis (or public cloud versions)
- Experience with contact centers
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.