Principal Software Engineer in Test
Principal Software Engineer Test
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- Design and schedule high quality implementation of test strategies and test harnesses
- Contribute and lead the defining of test strategies across teams
- Provide insight into the development and testability of new products and technologies
- Model and create capacity, integration and security test harnesses
- Contribute to and improve the quality aspect of the Software Development Life Cycle and continuous integration processes
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
To land this gig you'll need:
- BS in Computer Science or similiar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ years in software testing
- 7+ years in software development
- Experience with the software language C#
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with the Microsoft development and test suite
- Experience with developing Load, Stress and security test harnesses
- Experience with determining resource usage and capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Experience as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of unit test and coded UI test
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge design patterns or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design
- Working knowledge of continuous integration
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.