Sr. District Sales Manager (Southern California)
Sr. District Sales Manager
Location: Southern California
The Sr. District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with inContact Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in small business, commercial, government, and contact centers.
As a Sr District Sales Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all inContact travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from inContact headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within inContact allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all inContact paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required >50%.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 15 + years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting
- Demonstrated success selling to named accounts
- Sales Engineering experience
- Telecomm sales experience
- SaaS experience
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.