Sr. Content Marketing Manager
Sr. Content Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Richardson, TX
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our growing, hardworking, and winning product marketing team. If you love strategy as much as you love writing, then keep reading! We need you to take a hands-on approach to owning our content strategy, content calendar and lead the development of compelling marketing content for use in worldwide digital marketing campaigns, account-based marketing (ABM),thought leadership research, website, blogs, and more.
What you will get to do in this role
- Accelerate lead creation, conversion, and revenue by providing compelling and high engagement content
- Create B2B marketing content tailored to key audiences and personas, in a variety of formats including video, webinars, short and long form, infographics, blogs, SEO pages, etc., that build brand preference, audience engagement, digital authority, and website traffic
- Work collaboratively with talented segment, product and channel marketing, PR, demand generation and marketing operations leaders, subject matter experts and external agencies
- Using data, research, and collaboration, create and manage a strategy which align content creation with campaign themes, content formats, target audiences, and SEO keywords
- Evangelize strategy and process throughout the marketing organization
- Collect, analyze, and report on content marketing success using content marketing KPIs to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
Required education and experience
- Prefer BA in English, journalism. Will consider BA in marketing, liberal arts, media, or communications
- Five to 10 years of related high-tech experience (e.g. publishing, editorial, journalism, content marketing, copywriting, digital marketing)
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts, tools, and markets
- History of tenure and successfully working across teams
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Project management experience preferred
- Related market and industry experience preferred
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.