About NICE InContact.
NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™. CXone combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations. There are numerous reasons to join our team. We have an environment which promotes collaboration and encourages team members to speak to their new and creative ideas, NICE inContact’s corporate culture inspires passion. NICE inContact looks for people who have service, integrity and a go getter attitude as part of their DNA. We believe our biggest resource is our people, and on a monthly basis we honor our team members with awards and events to show our appreciation for all their hard work and dedication.
You will provide dedicated sales support to the field and inside sales teams. You will act as the primary bridge to identify & remove process problems early between Sales and Operations. You will proactively identify & address customer's technical needs and objections, to drive sales. You will protect protect NICE inContact, as an organisation, from projects where technical issues outweigh value to NICE inContact by being able to delineate between technically feasible and technically problematic opportunities.
- You maintain high level knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor‘s products and what strategy NICE inContact should develop to counter
- You assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements into effective technical solutions - with a focus on NICE inContact’s solutions
- You maintain high-level knowledge of all other NICE inContact products/services, competitive product lines, and industry through self-education and NICE inContact’s resources
- You proactively and effectively identify customer needs and overcome objections to proposed solutions
- You perform technical benefits assessment for customers by gaining detailed understanding of their environment
- You provide continuous knowledge transfer to the sales force regarding technical aspects and benefits of the NICE inContact’s™ solutions
- You support new and existing sales efforts via technical discovery, product demonstrations and presentations.
- You properly document and provide feedback to sales team.
- You assist in the preparation of responses to RFP’s and deliver technical and sales oriented presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management.
- You meet with customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues, and future benefits that could be realized through NICE inContact’s advanced contact center technology deployments
- You are willing to travel up to 75%
- You have experience with contact centre or unified communications or CRM with cloud-focused companies
- You have 5+ years direct sales engineering experience in contact centers, telecommunications or software sales
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Ideally you have VoIP experience
- Ideally you have 2+ years sales experience outside of sales engineering in a software environment
If you are a NICE person and want to help make the world a smarter and safer place to live and like the idea of being part of a dynamic and creative team of professionals, you will be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to conquer professional challenges, but we'll also find time for fun. We prize out-of-the box thinking and we reward excellence. We offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. Our working culture is based on respect and teamwork, that strives for excellence and encourages everyone to give of their best, aim high and get the job done.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer we are committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.