|The Director of Ecosystem Partners is responsible for the overall strategy, development and execution of DEVone – NICE inContact’s Technology Partner program.|
The DEVone Program helps partners build, extend and complement CXOne platform – the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Leader. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Business Development, this role sets strategic direction for the program to enable partner recruiting & onboarding and sales enablement with NICE inContact field. The person in this role will collaborate with Product Management leadership and cross-functional teams to understand product portfolio gaps, customer needs and help recruit partners aligned with strategic Go-To-Market objectives. This role will establish relationships with other internal organizations to continue to enhance the Technology Partner program and streamline the support and business processes. In addition, the Director will provide monthly and quarterly metrics to understand the current status, challenges and opportunities. She or he with their team will perform competitive analysis, track industry trends and maintain knowledge of market conditions impacting NICE inContact, the Technology Partner program and its partners.
May be accountable for any/all of the following responsibilities:
- Primary Point of Contact for the assigned Partner(s) and NICE inContact
- Drive and facilitate activities that support the attainment of NICE inContact goals for the Partner(s) including revenue, strategic and vertical recruitment.
- Directly interact with C-level executives to developers within the Technology Partner and NICE inContact organizations
- Interact closely with Product Management to understand product portfolio gaps and recruiting strategic and Technology Partner partnerships in alignment with the product gaps and overall company's objectives
- Maintain market and product knowledge competency to insure the ability to deliver product direction and support to the Partner(s)
- Create reporting as required to effectively manage Partner activities and provide status to NICE inContact management.
- Facilitate the appropriate NICE inContact resource engagement with the Partner(s) to drive issue resolution and sales enablement
- Build and maintain relationships with Partner(s) and engaged NICE inContact resources
- Drive the Technology Partner program internally from a Sales enablement plus internal organizational process dependencies
- Always follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or related field or equivalent work experience in the contact center &/or software space.
10+ years proven experience in Technology Partner development, business development, product management
- Previous experience in Contact Center products, services or management
- Experience in vendor and/or Technology Partner relationship management or business development
- Proven track record of defining a strategic program and successfully implementing the program goals
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site